Tuesday, March 5, 2013

rosephiilip@yahoo.com SCAM

Dearest love,
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am Miss Rose Phillip , a citizen of Sudan, the daughter of late MR.Joseph Phillip (A Farmer ) who was murdered in a land dispute in Sudan
I decided to open up all these to you because of the urgency of my miserable situation here. My late father was among the few black Sudan rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the defunct agents of the ruling government for his alleged support and sympathy for Sudan opposition party.
Before the death of my father, he deposited two point three Million SUD dollar (US$2, 300, 000.00) with my name as the next of kin, with a Bank security company during when he was making arrangement to go for the purchasing of his farm machinery equipments, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Sudan. The money was deposited as a gem / precious stone to avoid seizure and much demur rage from the Bank/Security Organization.
This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. This land problem arose when President,introduced a new land Act, which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the 'MODS OPERAND' adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions, which all my maternal family members were victims. I am currently staying in Senegal as a refugee asylum seeker,I have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where i can invest it and continue with my studies.
I am also constrained to detail you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to kill me, even here in the camp and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.
I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money with a sincere and honest man of my life, but the financial law and Regulations of the Republic of Sudan and Senegal do not permit the financial rights to such huge sum of money. In view of this and for confidentiality, I cannot invest the fund within. Moreover, the Sudan and Senegalese monetary policy/law does not allow such investment by an asylum seeker or refugee.
I must let you know that this money is 100% free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist me, I have agreed to give you 15% of the total money,. Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, help and love, endeavor to reply me immediately . Remember that this affair is highly confidential. I Expect your reply soonest.
I promise you my sincerity and honesty over this our relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earnest affection. I let fate and coincidence rule how I live and what happens to me.
YOURS LOVE
Miss Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment