Wednesday, February 6, 2013

melinarobin09@hotmail.com

Using a proxy and stolen pics. This is a West African scammer.
am new to online dating,never believed in it but just thought I'd give it a go and see what eventually happens if i could have my own date from here as others have got testimonies to have found their perfect date in here. As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have. My email Address is melinarobin09@hotmail.com Please don't flirt me mail me.. Have a nice day!!! Melina.

This scammer uses various pictures of a lady who is supposed to be 34 years old, but has solid gray hair, looks older, and also sends pictures of what looks like a totally different woman with dyed blonde hair, and dark roots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment