Friday, July 8, 2011

lucylilian72@yahoo.com Scam! Malaysia

Hello how are you doing there i am new to online dating i never know much about this site as well i we be glad if i can know much about you when you are online here with me..I'm originally from California but came to Germany last year but i am presently in Malaysia, and here is a number you can reach me on right now.. +60162432119,my dad used to work with a Malaysia Oil company. After my parents' death i finds out that my father left some fund with a security company here in Malaysia. I bought a round trip ticket to Malaysia You can add me on instance message l u c y l i l i a n 7 2 at y a h o o dot c o m
http://www.single123.com/lucylilian72

This is a scam, conducted by a West African scammer in Malaysia.
Don't send money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment