Friday, June 24, 2011

bella4891@yahoo.com SCAMMER Ghana


Hello Dearest one,

I
hope you will not be surprise to receive a long email from me for the
first time. In fact i am very glad and happy to have the opportunity to
be exchanging emails with you now. I would so much love to keep in touch
with you get to know you and see where this will lead us to next. My
name is Bridget and I am 32 years of age ,single looking without no
children, 5-6 ft tall, 130 lbs., dark brown hair and fair in complexion.
I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast
of Ghana and i am a graduate student and i did nursing and BS Accounting in
school. I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am a serious Christian woman and I am
Guided by my friendship or relationship with Jesus Christ (the son of
God) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.

I
am a very humble, laid back, patient, positive minded, very organized,
responsible, romantic and understanding gentle lady who hasn't found her
soul-mate in life. I have searched in the wrong places and came away a
little bit wiser, and a little bit more guarded against potentially
being heart broken. I
am one with nature and I love animals. I am living a healthy lifestyle.
I enjoy working out, staying physically fit, eating healthy, cooking
healthy - yes, I Love to cook. I love sports, musics and movies.

I am not materialistic but more adventurous. . I live to travel the world, to travel with my life partner is my dream to see beaches that are endless and tanquil are a lifetime away but I know with my life partner time is relative. I am sure we could sore the skies together with ease. I am
capable of surviving on my own but I do miss the feeling of having the
love of someone else in my life and I love loving my partners. I have a
lot to offer. I'm just Leary of who I share that with now. I have found
that not many people value communication or patience like I do. Unfortunately, I put in a lot of effort to resolve things with past relationship but everything blew up in my face. So, from now on, I'm
just telling it like it is for me. I'm not into games, I know what I
want, I know what I need, and I'm on a mission to find it. I always get
what I want in the end because of my persistence and dedication. I have
absolutely no preference for blonde or brunette. I am blind to physical
appearance, social status and ethnic background. The inner human beauty
is far more important for me. I am not a casual fellow. I am monogamous
and I do not give my affections easily. I am seeking a spiritual,
personal and corporeal partner who believes in GOD, love, in life and
the journey.

In friendship or relationships I seek a genuine
partner, a serious relationship that will turn something meaningful. I'm
seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it
with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's
greatest joys and sorrows. My plans for the future are simply to be
happy - wherever and however that comes about doesn't really matter. The kind of man I'm looking for has to be honest and trustworthy - beyond
that other things are less important, but obviously there has to be some attraction both physically and mentally. Age, within reason, doesn't
bother me at all. You're as young or old as you allow yourself to be and age is no barrier to loving someone. the other important thing is that
the ideal man for me will be an equal partner, with both of us having equal say in every decision in life. My past
relationships shown a vivid imaginations & unrealistic expectations with multiple hidden agendas. I've learnt it is far better to find a friend who may
develop in time into a serious romance then to follow initial chemistry
& intimacy only to later learn that the person you're with is
nothing of the person you fell in love with, or worse that they are only in love with an illusion of who they think you are. I will be happy to
make the most of the fact that we have found each other. I am looking
for a strong, intelligent, self-confident man, who can allow me to
experience what I have dreamt of since I was a little girl. I do not
want to disclose what that is here, but I want to say that it isn't
about S&M, or pain or bondage and the like. I am clever enough to
know that there are better places to look for something like that than
here. I've learnt its best to seek someone who will meet you half-way
and seeks out a fair and equitable relationship with someone who is nice and enjoys my company.

I hope this let you
know a little more about me. Please dont let my distance, race or age
difference drives you away from me. Who knows if i could be your lost
rib you have been looking for. So just be patient, have faith to fix my
rib on your lost rib and see if its suit with your body. Here are some
photos of me and i hope you will enjoy
them.

I wait to hear from you soon.... REGARDS BRIDGET





Found on Cherryblossoms.com

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the picture at the top of the girl in black, a picture of the scammer or an innocent person picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes a scammer goes by a different name now dont fall for her sad stories just delete her

      Delete
    2. Oh and Jennifer Madison she got me for $4000

      Delete
  3. She is a scammer she goes by another name now so dont buy into her story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is now Pristy Brown. Claims to be in Accra.inherited gold and diamonds. Diamond Morrison is part of the scam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup is currently working that one with me she's over in Stockholm Sweden and Amsterdam doing research about her father who is a golden diamond trader millions of dollars in the inheritance but expenses keep popping up she doesn't have the money to pay for them of course she doesn't she's a f****** grifter

    ReplyDelete